Friday, May 1, 2009

Why Serendipity?

So, this is my first venture into blogging. I must admit, I've neen wanting to put up a blog for a long time now. I would always get these great ideas to post, and think "I need to set up a blog already!" But I never got around to it. Now that I have, I don't really have any idea what to say! Maybe because it's late at night....
Well, as my blog title implies, I love to be spontaneous! I think I just like the word serendipity... But I also like what it implies, to me serendipity means finding something new every day. Every day is so short, and after this day is over I'm not going to get to live it again, so I want to make the most of every day and squeeze all the wonderful  life out of everyhing so I don't miss a thing! 
This little blog is a place for me to document all those beautiful, wonderful things I see and do. I hope I can inspire someone to live all thier days to their fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment