Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
- I think that I shall never see
- A poem lovely as a tree.
- A tree whose hungry mouth is prest
- Against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
- A tree that looks at God all day,
- And lifts her leafy arms to pray;
- A tree that may in summer wear
- A nest of robins in her hair;
- Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
- Who intimately lives with rain.
- Poems are made by fools like me,
- But only God can make a tree.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
How my husband and I never eat dinner at the table, we eat in bed or on the couch while watching a movie or an episode of something.
sleeping in a cute nightie
those times when everything is clean and done and you can just lie back and read a book
hot chocolate even in the summer
the tea set my husband got me
how the bus stop is literally right in front of my apartment and right outside my work
playing a song on repeat all day
getting something I've secretly always wanted
fog-makes me think of Humphrey Bogart
dressing like a classic movie star