Thursday, April 22, 2010

kitchen gadget crushes

I just have to share some kitchen gadgets I've been daydreaming about lately. I cook, but I want to love cooking. I find myself drawn to kitchen gadgets in stores, I probably get that from my mom. Some are cool, but some seem like a waste of money as I think "I could just do that with a butter knife.." BUT these adorable gadgets are perfectly useful would make anyone passionate about cooking!




measuring spoons from anthropologie

whale cutting board
this was a Urban Outfitters, but I can't find it on their website


cutest measuring cups ever!



i LOVE this butter dish!
also from anthropologie


tea towels make me smile :)
Rachel Ray "lil huggers"
OK- I think I like the name and the color more than the item itself...
lil huggers! so fun to say!


gadgets I'm wanting right now: a cupcake holder for taking snacks to sunday school
cake decorating kit
pastry brush
kitchen goody I just bought today: deep dish pizza pan!!

1 comment:

  1. Those have to be the prettiest measuring spoons I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete