Saturday, May 1, 2010

A living room worth living in

I am finally sharing the living room update with you all! I know, I know...
Ok here goes:
first the bookshelf. Remember when it was in the dining room and it looked like this
Well, that was fine for the dining room, but we moved it into the living room and now it looks like this:

I love it so much! It's dictionary pages! on  a bookshelf! How great is that?
I don't have any pictures of what it looked like before, but it looks like this now:



and I have plans for that empty wall. 
 The desk used to be here, but we got rid of a *kindofugly* bookshelf, moved the desk,  moved the couch, turned a filing cabinet into a nightstand and moved the existing nightstand by the door, it all looks so much nicer! And more open! More room for living...yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment