Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here I am....

I'm not going to berate myself for being a bad blogger. I've just gotten into this weird routine...
(but if I were to give an excuse, it would be that I've been out enjoying fall...!)
Our schedules have changed lately, I work till 11 or 12 and Ez works closing shifts. So now that I have all this free time, I don't know what to do with myself! Every day kind of has this pattern and rhythm, but I think I want to get back to writing on my blog more...
I'm so bad about forgetting it and abandoning it and not posting my little bits of daily serendipity! I have been trying a lot of new things, learning a little about myself, and just learning what it means to be an adult. The best thing about being an adult (and having a lot of free time) is that I can do whatever I want! If I don't really want to do the dishes or clean the bathroom before I do something fun, I don't have to! Wow! mom isn't here to make me! Of course, being so carefree isn't so easy lol The other night I did the dishes before I went to bed and was so excited to realize I didn't have to the next day! I was telling Ez the other day that this period right now is kinda like my in-between relaxing period. When I was a teenager, I had school and chores. When we have kids and busier lives I won't be able to surf the web/read/make stuff all day. So for right now, I'm just enjoying my laid back days while I can. Maybe my apartment isn't always clean, maybe I procrastinate as long as I can, but for right now it's ok cause it's just the two of us and we're both ok with it :)So, all that being said, I am going to try my best to be diligent with this little blog-o-mine! Because Fall is my favorite time of year, and Christmas is coming, and I want to share the decorating process with you!


this is a little hummingbird shirt I made. It makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment