Monday, July 27, 2009

2 projects

Here are my most recent projects, the first is a paper mache faux bois canister I made frompoopscape projects. The color is a little off, but it's still so....interesting. Actually, I'm not sure if I love it, but it's still cool.




You can see how the color is a little off, but it's so funky!













The next is something I've been wanting to do for a while. I've been wanting for a while to put something over my bed as a headboard, but I never really found the perfect thing. A few months ago I found a piece of paneling in the garbage, obviously from an apartment that was neing remodeled. I took it out thinking I would use it someday, and it sat on my patio for a while. Then one day I woke up and knew just what to do with it. I painted it, kinda making it up a I went along. I was going more for a collage, but it ended up a little different, and I'm quite happy with the outcome. It's sort of a painting/collage, the birds are cardboard and paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment